Active members receive…
- NewsFlash messages with the latest on trips, presentations, skills training.
- Please see the club Communication Guidelines for details on how to communicate within the club.
- Members are invited to participate in our Google group Club Email List.
- Members have full access to the Club account on FACEBOOK
- Members are invited to advertise and otherwise contribute relevant material via these communications.
- Members receive a membership guide and membership roster that is updated quarterly and access to
the Club Library of books, periodicals and videos.
- The child designation if for a member’s child who is under 18 years of age at the time of joining – children must be accompanied by a parent – a child’s participation of an on the water activity is subject to the trip leader approval
In addition to access to club trips, meetings and training events, members have the opportunity to contribute by leading trips, planning events, and serving as officers. Our modest annual dues can be more than offset by discounts offered by supporting businesses. Check out the Bylaws for greater detail.
The Hole-in-the-Wall Paddling Club can add a new dimension to your outdoor adventures. To join, download, print, fill out and sign a Release and Acknowledgement of Risk Form and mail it to the Club Treasurer at the address below along with a check or money order made out to
The Hole-in-the-Wall Paddling Club
P.O. Box 241
Anacortes, WA 98221
Annual Dues: $30.00 per adult/$5 per child
All on the water activities require a membership