Active members receive…
- NewsFlash messages with the latest on trips, presentations, skills training.
- Please see the club Communication Guidelines for details on how to communicate within the club.
- Members are invited to participate in our Google group Club Email List.
- Members have full access to the Club account on FACEBOOK
- Members are invited to advertise and otherwise contribute relevant material via these communications.
- Members receive a membership guide and membership roster that is updated quarterly and access to the Club Library of books, periodicals and videos.
- The child designation if for a member’s child who is under 18 years of age at the time of joining – children must be accompanied by a parent – a child’s participation of an on the water activity is subject to the trip leader approval
The Hole-in-the-Wall Paddling Club
P.O. Box 241
Anacortes, WA 98221
Annual Dues: $30.00 per adult/$5 per child
All on the water activities require a membership